Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 18:00:47 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Roxen Challenger?

> Mike Smith wrote:
> > Would Simon be interested in working with these folks to get Roxen
> > packaged up for FreeBSD?
>
> He sent mail to -ports saying so. I guess he didn't cc you. He has been
> working with the Roxen developers, doing pre-release stuff so he's the
> best person to do it.

Ah, OK.  Could you suggest that he mention to Peter Lindgren that he's
currently the key to getting Roxen into future FreeBSD releases?  The
Idonex folks were *very* keen to see this happen; it would help if they
knew where best to focus their attentions (presuming they're not
already aware of this).

Thanks again.