Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:18:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice giveaway of source code

On 01-Sep-99 Ben Smithurst wrote:
> You've never looked at Sun's website before, then?  I think they just
> try to get ".com" into every sentence, e.g. "How to .com", "Sun .coms
> High-Performance Computing", "We're the dot in .com", just ignore them.

Sounds scarily similar to InterNIC, aka Network Solutions, aka <sarcasm> "The
Dot Com People" "We're so friendly we try to help everyone register their own
domain name and then we fly away and don't help them change their nameserver IP
addresses quickly enough to avoid losing money" </sarcasm>.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>