Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eric Blossom <elb@BlossomAssociates.Com>
To:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        rse@engelschall.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache with PHP and SSL

Many thanks once again for your help. I'm making progress. I managed to
get the tarball through a circuitous route. The make gets pretty far. Then
it warns me that "mm-config: not found" three times and then:

 ap_mm.c: In function `ap_mm_lib_error_get':
 ap_mm.c:174: warning: return makes pointer from integer without a cast
 *** Error code 1

 Stop.

Am I missing some sort of "mm" port? Or do I need to create some sort of
config file?

Thanks again,

Eric