Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:18:46 +0100
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/games/fortune/datfiles Makefile

As Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> dcs         1999/11/03 20:29:17 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     games/fortune/datfiles Makefile
>   Log:
>   Revert to 1.19. ${.OBJDIR}/../strfile must be taken out, since it
>   breaks the cross-compilation case, but I'm not the one doing it.
>   $$PATH *will* have a new strfile in /usr/bin built at build-tools
>   time, unless you defined NOTOOLS.

Ick.  No i begin to understand...

I'm afraid i've clobbered this change with my latest commit, when i
wanted to undo my own breakage.  I've been surprised why CVS was
pulling 1.20 out, and didn't realize someone else had changed it again
meanwhile.

I'm now rather confused about all this, and promise to never touch it
again...  I'm just going to back out 1.22 immediately.

Apologies to all.

--
cheers, J"org