Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:24:14 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why hasn't my port made it into ports?

Thus spake Robert Withrow (witr@rwwa.com):

> indicates there are 115 other PRs for new ports still in
> the open state.)

Yes. Committing ports takes a while.

There seems to be a lack of time for the committers to commit all
ports :-(

> Is a PR still the correct way to submit ports?

Yes.

> Is there a problem with my port?

Probably not. There were not responses to it.
If something was wrong there would have been responses:

I took a fast look through it and the port seems fine.

> When might one expect a new port to make it into the port database?

Depends. No idea.
They don't want to hit you with not submitting your port.
Please be patient :)

Alex

--
I doubt, therefore I might be.