Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:56:21 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Support for USB floppies like Y-E Data FlashBuster-u ?

> Anyone working on such support yet ? This drive came with the Sony
> Vaio Z505R.

If you ask the 3 IDE disks and ethernet hub that have gone pop this
weekend, they would say no, but myself I was pretty firm that I was
going to do something about it this weekend. Bastard things, they should
be shot and they will be.

All is well now, so maybe this week, maybe next, top of the prioritised
list in any case.

And it would be great if by the time something is working I could count
on a few people with machines that can boot from USB floppies to give me
a hand in getting booting and installing on those machines to work.

Cheers,

Nick