Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:51:15 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/net bpf.c bpf.h

In message <200003190542.VAA29960@freefall.freebsd.org> Robert Watson writes:
:   favorite pccard ethernet card, and then eject the card.  As some pccard
:   drivers do not invoke if_detach(ifp), this bug will not manifest itself
:   for those drivers.

Which ones don't?  ep, ed, and sn certainly do and I've *NEVER* seen
any bpf related crashes.  I think that I would have since I run dhcp.

Not that this isn't a good change, I just don't understand this
statement.

Warner