Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 08:24:41 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/alpha/tc am7990.c src/sys/dev/an if_an.c src/sys/dev/ed if_ed.c src/sys/dev/ep if_ep.c if_epvar.h src/sys/dev/ex if_ex.c src/sys/dev/ie if_ie.c src/sys/dev/sn if_sn.c src/sys/dev/usb usb_ethersubr.c src/sys/dev/vx if_vx.c ...

-On [20000524 03:52], Archie Cobbs (archie@FreeBSD.org) wrote:
>archie      2000/05/23 18:48:02 PDT
>                         if_tx.c if_vr.c if_wb.c if_wx.c if_xl.c
>  Log:
>  MFC: Move BPF and bridging code into ether_input()

There's 10 days between the commit and the MFC.

Aside from the shakedown time, you said the last time that you weren't
sure if all cards worked since you didn't have them in your possession.
With this MFC I assume you got verification on most models, if possible
on all?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands