Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:29:54 +0100
From:      Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl (Arjan de Vet)
To:        obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu
Cc:        cvs-all@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sbin/ipf Makefile src/sbin/ipfstat Makefile src/sbin/ipmon Makefile src/sbin/ipnat Makefile src/usr.sbin/ipftest Makefile src/usr.sbin/ipresend Makefile src/usr.sbin/ipsend Makefile src/usr.sbin/iptest Makefile

In article <20001031181315.A8164@fisicc-ufm.edu> you write:

>On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:29:28PM -0800, Jacques Vidrine wrote:
>> nectar      2000/10/31 14:29:28 PST

[...]
>>   Log:
>>   Build with -DUSE_INET6 so that we can actually use the IPv6 support in
>>   IPFilter 3.4.x.
>
>Could it also be built using -DTOP to be able to use ipfstat -t ?

That is already enabled in -current, but not yet in -stable.

On his request I just sent a patch to Jordan for review/commit which
will sync ipfilter's Makefiles in -stable with -current.

IPfilter in -stable is both missing IPv6 support and a working 'ipfstat
-t'. I hope we can get that fixed before 4.2-release.

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands              <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl>