Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:04:56 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysctl

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 16:50 +0100, Patric Mrawek wrote:

> does anybody know if there's a sysctl variable to temporary
> disable ICMP_BANDLIM, which is statically compiled into the
> kernel?
>
> FreeBSD hal9000 3.5-STABLE FreeBSD 3.5-STABLE #0: Sun Jun 25
> 15:29:27 CEST 2000 root@hal9000:/usr/src/sys/compile/HAL9000
> i386

Maybe `sysctl -a | grep icmp` could give a clue.  In 4.1-S
there's one called net.inet.icmp.icmplim which could do what you
want when raised appropriately.  But I don't know about 3.x.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net