Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:18:16 -0700
From:      "Derek C." <coffee@blarg.net>
To:        klein brock <getzz1@yahoo.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup

The idea for check the -stable list? you're here... this is the -stable
list. Just scan the subjects at the very least for anything like a heads
up... I'm a newbie myself, so others might be able to help you with what
subjects to look for a little better...

And you only have to rebuild the world if you want to update some of the
binaries whose source was updated by cvsup.

Hope that helps.

Derek