Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:06:34 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install chapter.sgml

--8SdtHY/0P4yzaavF

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 04:21:43PM -0700, Nik Clayton wrote:
> nik         2001/08/17 16:21:43 PDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install chapter.sgml=20
>   Log:
>   Stand on Randy Pratt's shoulders, and add to the copy describing the pr=
ocess
>   of preparing to install FreeBSD, and the actions up to and including the
>   kernel device configuration section.

I'd like some feedback on this please.  In particular,

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-start.h=
tml

and section 2.3.2.  There's a discussion on devices, IRQs, and ports in
there that I'm not 100% sure about.  While it doesn't need to be a long
technical discursion, could someone take a look at it and make sure that
there are no glaring errors in what I've written.

Ta.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--8SdtHY/0P4yzaavF

--8SdtHY/0P4yzaavF--