Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 22:39:00 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Undefined symbol "__stderrp"

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 07:18:21PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 09:10:45PM -0500, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:
> > What about ports committers who test their ports on -current, but may
> > not have a very good C knowledge(like myself).
>
> You would read this list (as obviously you do if you saw this thread).

Unfortunately I didn't catch the thread the very first time it came
around.  Granted I should have checked the archives(when I originally
got flamed), but this is one of those things, no matter how many
times you make a big deal of it and how ever many people you flame
about doing it, its still going ot happen.  Might be best to just
press delete instead of reply when you're frustrated at someone who
didn't read the list the first time because it is easy to miss.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>