Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:17:56 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libpam/modules/pam_opie pam_opie.c

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 10:53:05 +0000, Mark Murray wrote:
> > I.e. I try to make working OPIE despite all compexity and obstacles comes
> > from PAM.
>
> Fair enough, but you are leaving footprints in PAM. Please tread slightly
> more carefully.

Other changes, in pam_unix, is obvious, I made them while learning how
this whole thing works, they are:
srandomdev() -> arc4random()
(srandomdev() is not for libraries)
and missing check, if password expire while we check it (see original
login.c or ftpd.c code). It can happens when user answer login propmt and
then whole process is suspended, f.e. due to networking delay for NIS or
some other, probably evil made delay.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/