Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:32:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        eric@routergeeks.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wlp (dec roamabout) support?

In message: <20020119221606.A76224@aneroid.routergeeks.net>
            Eric Kozowski <eric@routergeeks.net> writes:
: did support for the wlp (dec roamabout 915mhz) pcmcia card ever get put
: back into freebsd 4?  it doesn't appear like it, but i just want to get
: confirmation either way.

No.  I did a preliminary patch on one of my notebooks, but have lost
the code I did I think.  I have an almost latest version of wlp that I
archived on my desktop machine a little before the disk crash that
took out a slightly more advanced version.

I've gone ahead and put my WIP on freefall
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/wlp.tar.gz
which will need someone to come along and fix.  Also, there was a need
to have pccardd do some stuff too.  I haven't made those changes yet.

It is on my long list, but if someone wants to take it as a project
for themselves, go for it.

Warner