Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:23:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, "cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org" <cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org>, "cvs-all@FreeBSD.org" <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/usb umass.c

If I am not mistaken, it has been fixed in the NetBSD stack. But that's
just vague recollection of NetBSD commit messages. It's easy enough to
fix (and NetBSD will be happy to have it as well, I bet).

By the way, the umass driver is fairly different between NetBSD and
FreeBSD, but only the interfacing with CAM / the NetBSD equivalent.

Nick

P.S.: Joe, thanks for doing an excellent job on merging this stuff
together.