Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2002 03:51:53 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/fam patches for 5.x

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 12:43:51AM -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
>* Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net> [020609 00:36] wrote:
>> >>
>> >No, it is not ok. I have updated fam to 2.6.8. That PR is already in the
>> >works. Please do nothing to the port until my update is committed.
>> >Thank you.
>>
>> However, you could be a great help if you would grab ports/39049 and
>> test it on -current.
>
>Compiles, not sure what it's used for though so I can't test.  Commit it?

Yes, please don't forget the "Step 2.' where you have to do rm's, cvs
rm's, and cs add's.

Thanks much.

BTW fam is used by KDE to watch for file system changes.

I'd do it myself except I'm only 90% a committer; Will still has to
give me an outline fo How It's Done(tm) and then add me toe to the
CVSROOT/access files

--
AlanE