Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "Patrick Thomas" <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: (jail) problem and a (possible) solution ?

Yes I've had the same problem. One system runs just fine with it's jails,
and another crashes habitually. It has to do with a certain jail (and
services). Our system are set up to be able to move jails between them
(great for backups and near perfect uptime), and a certain set of jails
always hangs the system in this way. I'm trying to narrow it down. Do you
get a core dump or does it just hang?

Nate