Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 2002 15:54:15 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dmitry Sivachenko <demon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports chapter.sgml

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 05:19:01PM +0400, Dmitry Sivachenko wrote:
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.176
>
> This is second strange commit log.  And it is also from you...

Indeed, i'm currently searching the reason of that problem.
I checked cvsweb and cvs diffs, commits and logs are ok.

I noticed an error after my 2nd commit something about 2 unitialized
values in /home/ncvs/CVSROOT/log_accum.pl, at lines 245 and 314.

So i think i found the problem, i used cvs -d /home/ncvs/ instead of
/home/ncvs

Marc