Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:59:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      George Yobst <george@lincc.lib.or.us>
To:        markus chuka <markuschuka@netscape.net>
Cc:        <jobs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: urgent proposal

Dear Markus Chuka,
Thanks for your kind letter I am truly excited about your proposal and I
have put all of my information at a special internet link just for you. Be
certain that you have your speakers on for this site as I speak the
information so that you can verify my voice.

The site is:

 http://thethin.net/thanks.swf

For ease of our mutual future reference I will also
add this correspondence to a page at http://thethin.net/scam.cfm

Regards
GY

PS If you do not understand this please check out this very instructional
manual:
http://www-csag.ucsd.edu/individual/pakin/idiot/chapter1.html

*Date: wo, 06 nov 2002 01:03:45
*From: markus  chuka <markuschuka@netscape.net>
*To: jobs@FreeBSD.ORG
*Subject: urgent proposal
*
*
*
*
*
*
*            URGENT AND EXTREMELY COMFIDENTIAL
*
*
*Director sir,
*
*
*   It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make
*this urgent and important business proposal to you.
*It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter to you. It is
*all in a view to soliciting for assistance to enable us execute
*a venture of mutual benfit.My name is Markus Chuka A former Central
*Bank of Zimbabwe Worker, during the last political disturbuce by
*the government held by Robert Mugabe,I and my other colleagues worked
*out over US$20,000,000.00(Twenty million, United States Dollars
*Only) as over invoiced and inflated payment.for election materials
*and the funds is now flotting in a surspence account ready to be
*transfered to the provided account.Now that we are not sure of the
*future of thi scountry, due to the cry of sanction by world leader
*in and around the world. for the brutal take over of white farm
*by the Administration, and the lack of purpose in the Administration,
*me and my friends have decided to invest this funds wisely.
* The fund is currently in security company in Holland the netherlands.I
*have put all the needfull together to ensure a successful transfer
*of the funds to a desinated account. Acting in concert with few
*trusted other officers, we need the assistance of a foreign company/persons
*to push this money into their accounts. You will do very well with
*what we have in mind. Your share of what ever we succeed in putting
*into your account will be giving you the 20% of the total sum, while
*70%will be for us and 10% will be mapped out for any expenses incurred
*by both parties in the process of the transfer, we require nothing
*more from you,except your willingness to assist us.I will refrain
*from giving out more operational details, until I receive your reply.
*Since time is of the essence to us, reply this letter quickly so
*as to know what next to do, even if this letter does not meet your
*approval, please inform me. There is norisk involved, as we have done our
*homework carefully.
*
* Looking forward to hearing from you.
*
* Thanks And God Bless.
*
*MR.Markus Chuka
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
*with "unsubscribe freebsd-jobs" in the body of the message
*

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@lincc.lib.or.us
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

with "unsubscribe freebsd-jobs" in the body of the message