Date:      21 Jan 2003 16:30:47 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        "Steven G. Kargl" <kargl@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: who broke mozilla?

This is probably something on your machine.  I can't anywhere in the
Mozilla configure script where it even mentions gnome-config.  The only
thing referenced is pkg-config for locating the fontconfig and Xft
stuff.  In fact, the only files that reference gnome-config are in the
GTK tests Makefile (and that code is never executed).

I'd check to make sure you have the latest version of pkg-config
installed, and if you do, uninstall it, then reinstall it.  Also, make
sure you don't have a $PKG_CONFIG variable set in your environment.

Oh, and the message that you sent tells you to email things to the
maintainer (and what to email).  Those files are useful.

Joe