Date:      Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:59:00 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daily reports disappearing

         No, this is a clean install, so I haven't had a chance to do any
special kernel configurations or installworlds or anything like that
yet.  I looked in the file for all of those entries you mentioned and yes,
they are in there.  I also checked and neither one of the two default
override files (periodic_conf_files="/etc/periodic.conf and
/etc/periodic.conf.local) are there.