Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:11:20 +0300
From:      Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>
To:        veedee@c7.campus.utcluj.ro
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: different traffic accounting trafd vs. ipcad

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 04:59:24PM +0200, veedee@c7.campus.utcluj.ro wrote:
v> >   trafd itself is very buggy. I'd better do not trust
v> > its data. Use ipcad, ipacct or ng_ipacct. trafd'd bugginess was discussed a
v> > lot in different russian-speaking mailinglists.
v>
v> Can you please be more specific? What do you mean by buggy? I haven't
v> seen anything about that on the WWW, but then again, I do not speak russian
v> :(

Look at ports/net/trafd/files/patch-ah. This will make your
opinion about code quality :)

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE