Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:36:22 -0500
From:      "Andrew L. Gould" <algould@datawok.com>
To:        epilogue <epilogue@allstream.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: web browser plugin strategy for FreeBSD 5.2.1

Thanks to everyone to responded regarding browser plugins in FreeBSD
5.2.1.

I finally got jdk14 to work with mozilla.  I cvsup'd and recompiled both
the kernel and system, and replaced mozilla-gtk2 with plain ol'
mozilla.  Flashplugin-mozilla, jdk14 and plugger now appear in
mozilla's plugin listing.

All this effort to access the Wall Street Journal Online crossword
puzzle...     (We all define our desktop needs a little
differently.)     ;-)

Thanks again,

Andrew Gould