Date:      Sat, 21 May 2005 20:08:54 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Bill Vermillion <bv@wjv.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: file://localhost/usr/ports/misc/mmv/README.html

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 09:47:13PM -0400, Bill Vermillion wrote:
> Throwing caution to the wind and speaking without thinking about
> what was being said on Tue, May 17, 2005 at 22:11 ,
> Kris Kennaway blurted this:
>=20
> > On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:56:56PM -0400, bv@wjv.com wrote:
> > > I can't find 'mmv' on the FreeBSD.org site, or the wustl site.  Has i=
t=20
> > > been removed?
>=20
> > No, it's still in the same place.
>=20
> I just went and looked again, and I'm damned if I can find it.
>=20
> The master side at wuarchive.wustl.edu has undergone drastic
> changes.  I've perused the ports and under misc I do not find
> anything with mmv.  An ls of mm* doesn't show it.

Oh, you are talking about the distfile...I thought you were talking
about the package.  5 seconds on google found a copy, and I replaced
the master site with a working one.  It would be helpful if you could
do a more thorough job and submit a PR patching the port to use
several.

Kris

P.S. The reason this distfile is not available on ftp.freebsd.org is
because the port is marked NO_PACKAGE.

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--