Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:53:59 +0100
From:      Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel@roe.ch>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Review request: new OMNIKEY CardMan 4040 driver

I've already tried -drivers, but got no answers so far, so I am trying
here.

I'm looking for source code review or early testers for my new OMNIKEY
CardMan 4040 `cmx' driver (pccard smartcard reader).  It seems to work,
but there are some areas I am unsure about, especially the mutex,
callout and msleep interaction when detaching.

Here is a diff against RELENG_6_1:

   http://dragon.roe.ch/~roe/cmx/cmx-6.1-20070124.diff.gz

There's no manual page yet, but the driver itself should be complete.
I can make the code available in other forms than a diff vs 6.1 if
desired.

Thanks,
Dan

--