Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:17:53 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please review ports/121187.

Hi,

Would it be possible for a ports-committer to review/reject:

It's been ~3 weeks since they has been submitted, but the current
maintainer doesn't appear to be interested in reviewing the PR; and
hasn't been responding to personal emails either.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"