Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:22:52 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "Oliver Fromme" <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>, <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Flash plugin with opera or linux-opera on 7.0-Release

I've been running Opera on 7 since it was Current in 2006 and sadly
Flash isn't going to work. You may be able to get Flash 7 to work but I
here that that isn't useful on the web anymore. I don't have a great
need for flash.

I was able to get GNASH and swfdec-plugin to work at various degrees.

Rod Person
Programmer
http://www.ccbh.com

"Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the
mind."=20
-Plato=20