Date:      Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:01:37 +0200
From:      Sergiy Kovalenko <sa.kovalen@gmail.com>
To:        crees@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/162674: graphics/rawtherapee freezes after demosaic when trying to view RAW at 100%

Hello,

It seems this is a kernel issue, which is not related to the RawTherapee
application or to the port specific options. I've found that RT freezes
only if OS kernel is compiled with ULE scheduler. Rebuilding kernel with
4BSD scheduler makes RawTherapee working fine, even if OpenMP support is
turned on.

Please, can you advice how to proceed further with this bug.

--
Best wishes,
Sergey