Date:      Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern vfs_bio.c src/sys/sys bio.h

:
:In message <200209151939.g8FJdWfo057422@apollo.backplane.com>, Matthew Dillon w
:rites:
:
:>    At least if you use a mutex you have something that is deterministic
:>    and you are using common interlock code whos efficiencies can be attacked
:>    in just one place later on.  By not using a mutex you are just creating
:>    a mess of work that someone will have to fix later on.  It's that simple.
:
:I normally claim that code speaks louder than words, you make me doubt it.
:
:But code still speaks more informed, no doubt about that.
:
:Read the code, until then, shut up.
:
:--
:Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20

    I'm just going to note here that while I am usually rather
    abrasive when it comes to Poul, I am usually not this abrasive.

    I consider your behavior to be inappropriate for cvs-committers
    and cvs-all.  You are welcome to swear at me in private email
    but please keep it off the lists.

					-Matt