Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:34:19 +0000
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@bluelife.at>
To:        Alexander Eichner <alexeichi@yahoo.de>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hope for USB support?

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:25:45 +0100 (BST), Alexander Eichner
<alexeichi@yahoo.de> wrote:
> [...]

Ah great. That's what this USB configuration in the GUI of trunk is
used for. We just discovered it at the DevSummit in Karlsruhe but had no
time yet to play around with it. This will be available in the next
major vbox release then.

--
Bernhard Fröhlich
http://www.bluelife.at/