Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:50:47 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        "Charles A. Newcomer" <charles@iapc.net>
Cc:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem Report i386/72441

On Wed, 2005-Feb-16 11:47:33 -0600, Charles A. Newcomer wrote:
>Upgrading to the latest DL380 Firmware should solve this problem.
>
>>        A DL380 running FreeBSD 5 will not automatically reboot after
>>        a 'reboot' command or panic.  It hangs at the 'Rebooting...'
>>        message and must be powered off/on to recover.

The system was running the latest firmware available at the time I
submitted the PR.  Upgrading the firmware now would be inconvenient
(or worse) and I would need something more definite than "should
solve the problem" before attempting it.  Can you explain why you
believe that the latest firmware will fix the problem and what
version of firmware contains the fix.

--
Peter Jeremy