Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 1997 03:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/3701

 * Oops, I thought that line was modified automatically by cvs (just played
 * with it ;) ) so it wouldn't care what I did. Do I leave this line out
 * for new ports?

It is modified automatically upon checkout but if you change it, but
the change will still go into the repository.  It doesn't matter much,
but I don't feel "right" changing it needlessly.

As for new ports Makefiles, we need something so cvs can substitute.
I recommend "$Id$".  (And if you are sending an update to an existing
port, just leave the Id line alone.)

Satoshi