Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 1997 15:11:15 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: osreldate.h  HELP I give up

> my -current machine NEVER has built a "Make World"
> correctl for  months because I always have to
> hand push it past
> "osreldate.h: No such file or directory."

hmm?

i havent been able to complete world in ages coz of the tcl prob,
but it's been the only one biting me from like february. and i
make world weekly...

ofcourse, since i use '-k' even the tcl doesnt stop me.

general question, i assume that tcl thing is a "true" problem, anyone
got anything that'd solve it?

mickey