Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:49:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dcs@newsguy.com (Daniel C. Sobral)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, wes@softweyr.com, marko@uk.radan.com, licia@o-o.org, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Women in FreeBSD ( was Re: Is there a reseller program?)

> > How many of you have ever met "Jordan"?  One of the most public
> > figures in terms of face-to-face on these lists, but can you tell
> > me, other than anecdotal information and references to possibly
> > forged pictures on WWW pages that could have been PhotoShop'ed
> > from those that came with a new picture fram or wallet, what
> > "Jordan" looks like?
>
> You mean.... Jordan is a woman??? :-)
>
> (sorry, I just couldn't resist... :)

The generally held belief on the lists several years ago was
fairly evenly split between "caffinated ferret" and "perl script";
you can dig the discussion out of the archives, if you need to
see the real McCoy.  Soon after, Jordan put up a picture of
himself on his WWW page.  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---