Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:26:02 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <ak@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: package gimp-1.1.11

Hello,

Thanks for an advise. But I have not compiled tiff at all.
I have precompiled packages tiff-3.5.1 and tiff-3.5.4 installed, they are
required by another packages. I would not like to delete these tiff
versions, since I suspect the new compiled one will not work with programs
that require 3.5.1 and 3.5.4. How could I make gimp work without
reinstallation of the whole port tree?

Please copy the answer to me.

Yours,
Alexey