Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:37:49 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT modules ports/mail/popper3 Makefile distinfo pkg-comment pkg-descr pkg-plist pkg-req ports/mail/popper3/files patch-aa patch-ac patch-ao patch-ap patch-aq patch-ar ports/mail/popper3/scripts pre-install ports/mail Makefile ...

Thus spake Maxim Sobolev (sobomax@FreeBSD.org):

> the same software in two different ports (qpopper 3.0.2 in mail/popper3 and
> 3.1-beta in mail/qpopper).

We have many *-devel ports in the tree, Maxim.

> This also can't justify that you did throw away
> number of useful patches in process.

I can't recall why I removed this patches.
Maybe it was just by error.
However, since you reviewed the port after I've added it, I don't
think that you are in the position to make such "hall-of-shame"
statements.
The right thing[tm] would have been to send me an email about this.

Alex
--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory