Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 23:10:15 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        CBRUNNER@ups.edu
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using Zoltrix PCMCIA Modem, works on 3.3 not on 4.6???

In message: <3D4B915F@hermione>
            CBRUNNER <CBRUNNER@ups.edu> writes: Since no one will
: answer me about getting my actiontec modem to work, ive been trying
: to use my Zoltrix PCMCIA 56k modem that works under 3.x, when I put
: it in it says PCCARD Inserted and Beeps, then 3 seconds later it
: says the card is a buncha Null Null Null Null's and it doesnt assign
: it anything... how do I make it assign the card something, and how
: come it recognizes the card on 3.3 but not 4.6?

Toshiba laptop?

Warner