Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:20:58 -0400
From:      bsdfsse <bsdfsse@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   eclipse.cdt-2.0-linux.gtk.x86.zip: Forbidden

Is installing Eclipse-CDT like when I installed Java, and I have to go
manually fetch the files from the vendor's website?  I went to
eclipse.org, and I did not see the file listed in the error.

This is on 4.10-Stable.

Any suggestions?

thx!

az28# cd eclipse-cdt/
az28# make
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
 >> org.eclipse.cdt-2.0-linux.gtk.x86.zip doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse.
 >> Attempting to fetch from
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new/zips/.
fetch:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new/zips/org.eclipse.cdt-2.0-linux.gtk.x86.zip:
Forbidden
 >> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/eclipse/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/eclipse/org.eclipse.cdt-2.0-linux.gtk.x86.zip:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
 >> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
 >> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/eclipse-cdt.
az28#