Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:58:06 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Peter Thoenen <Peter.Thoenen@noaa.gov>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: devel/seed

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 11:14:24AM -1000, Peter Thoenen wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply, glad to know it's not just me.
>
> >Known issue.  It will be fixed when GNOME 2.30 is merged into the tree.
>
> Might want to mark the port broke on amd64

It *is* broken, but the work-around (that I use) is fairly
straightforward: just pkg_delete (or make deinstall) before
attempting to build seed.  What is broken is that it is finding
some of the previous version's bits in the include directories,
rather than the ones in the source tree.  Not sure why that's
such a problem for it, but doing the wrong-order incantation has
allowed me to get through several iterations of port upgrades.

Cheers,

--
Andrew