Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 2010 14:25:41 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Joshua Isom <jrisom@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to recursively symlink every file in a dir

After playing around here is what I came up with (cpio -l never did
the links right):

#!/bin/tcsh
foreach i ( `find ~aegis/fnre/baseline/src/ -type d | grep -v
src/build | cut -f6- -d'/'` )
	mkdir $i
end

foreach i ( `find ~aegis/fnre/baseline/src/ -type f -name '*.java' |
grep -v src/build | cut -f6- -d'/'` )
	ln -s ~aegis/fnre/baseline/$i $i
end