Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:39:11 -0500
From:      "Mark Felder" <feld@feld.me>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: android phone -pc-ineternet

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 02:48:45 -0500, Da Rock
<freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote:

> IF I understand you correctly here, you need to configure the wifi
> connection on your phone, and have a wifi access point available. Else-
> see above...

No, he's referring to wired tethering over USB. This is the preferred way
of tethering to your phone because it doesn't drain your battery or start
your phone on fire :)

I've not had success with it on FreeBSD but I must admit I haven't put
much effort into it.

Regards,

Mark