Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:34:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        fpeterscom@gmail.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: print/ghostscript9 build fail : vga.h not found

----Security_Multipart(Tue_Jun_26_13_34_09_2012_785)--

Florent Peterschmitt <fpeterscom@gmail.com> wrote
  in <4FE67FB7.30608@gmail.com>:

fp> On 24.06.2012 02:46, Hiroki Sato wrote:
fp> > Florent Peterschmitt <fpeterscom@gmail.com> wrote
fp> >    in <4FE1B98B.5040507@gmail.com>:
fp> >
fp> > fp> gmake: *** [so] Erreur 2
fp> > fp> *** Error code 1
fp> > fp>
fp> > fp> Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript9.
fp> > fp> *** Error code 1
fp> > fp>
fp> > fp> Stop in /usr/ports/print/ghostscript9.
fp> > fp>
fp> > fp> Problem : no vga.h in my system, even in source tree.
fp> >
fp> >   print/ghostscript9 depends on graphics/svgalib which provides vga.h.
fp> >   Please check if svgalib is installed properly.
fp> >
fp> > -- Hiroki
fp> graphics/svgalib is installed, but even after deinstall and reinstall,
fp> no vga.h and vgagl.h. Manual copy from work build directory of svgalib
fp> to /usr/local/include of these two files makes print/ghostscript9
fp> build.
fp>
fp> Should I submit a PR to svgalib ?

 If you do not have vga.h after installing graphics/svgalib there is
 something wrong with your system, I think.  Submitting a PR may be
 useful, but you need to describe the details of installed files and
 the build log on your system at least.

-- Hiroki