Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:18:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      bannour souha <sou_bann@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpdump problem

 Hello,

 I am working on PPPoE. I use FreeBSD 5.3.
 I want to capture packets from the interfaces eth and
ppp. I used for that this command "tcpdump -e -i rl0
-n -s0 -w /home/dump_eth"
when I analyse the packets with ethereal, I have all
details, but when I read the content of the file
"dump_eth" with the command "tcpdump -r dump_zth", I
haven't the whole packet, that's mean, I obtain all
the information but I don't obtain the data.
 Have you some idea? I want to have the content of the
packets in hexa to use it in my work.
 Can you help me please?

 many thanks,
 Souha