Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:41:39 -0400
From:      Dany Cayouette <danyc@playground.net>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't compile port with TLS support on 4.4-Release

Thanks for the suggestion.... Still can't compile with TLS support.   The
only way I can compile is by removing TLS support from the port
(Uncommenting #WITHOUT_TLS=   yes line in the Makefile).

I 'cur' he CD from the ISO image on ftp.freebsd.org.  It is the first time
a create a CD.  Maybe my image is corrupted.  I would like to double check
some files on the CVS repository.  I noticed that
/usr/include/openssl/pem.h  is empty on my system.  I don't know where to
find this include file via the CVS web interface.

Pointers anyone?
Dany