Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 2012 18:03:32 +1200
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Small initarm cleanup

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:32:58 -0600
Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
> This looks great!  I didn't verify each and every instance is exactly
> identical, but the quick eyeball check says it looks great.

The only difference I noticed is, two files call proc_linkup rather
than proc_linkup0. The only difference between these two functions is
proc_linkup0 initialises the proc's p_threads tailq then calls
proc_linkup. As one of these is in the s3c24x0 version of initarm,
which I have hardware for, I have tested it work as expected.

Andrew