Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 1998 17:23:45 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stefan@promo.de>
Cc:        Brandon Huey <bh@synergy.transbay.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ZDNet study shows FreeBSD indeed stable

Stefan Bethke wrote:

> On Mon, 3. Aug 1998 21:39 Uhr -0700 Brandon Huey <bh@synergy.transbay.net>
> wrote:
>
> > not terribly scientific, but worth a look
> >
> > http://www.zdnet.co.uk/athome/misc/toot/output/57.html
>
> Hey, whataheck of hard data!
>
> If you try with AltaVista, you'll even find only 3 distict documents!
> (eliminating 1 link to ZDNet's page, multiple occurences of Hypermail index
> pages and a now defuct page :-)
>
> Also nice: http://electriclichen.com/linux/srom.html
>
> --
> Stefan Bethke
> Promo Datentechnik      |  Tel. +49-40-851744-18
> + Systemberatung GmbH   |  Fax. +49-40-851744-44
> Eduardstrasse 46-48     |  e-mail: stefan@Promo.DE
> D-20257 Hamburg         |  http://www.Promo.DE/
Sometimes, I see 5 deifferent peoples saying "Hey, click on that link,
and vote for us". May it be more effective if we put somewhere on
freebsd.org all thoses link where we have to vote to show to the world
how great is FreeBSD! If there where a page where I could see all
current place to vote, it would be so more easy than searching in my 200
mail a day to support.
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]