Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2020 20:13:06 +0100
From:      HiMyNameIsIlNano <kappei84@gmail.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ports upgrade

Hi,

I don't know if you are already aware of the handbook, but most of the very
basic tasks on ports are defined and expleined here
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/ports-using.html. There you will also
find the answer provided by Matthew and other more fancy "things" you can
do with ports.

I hope it helps.

Cheers.