Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 19:35:54 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        John smiith <keke@pdq.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fat32

On Mon, Dec 22, 1997 at 10:06:10PM -0800, Doug White wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, John smiith wrote:
>
>> does BSD support fat32 file systems??
>
> No.

Just the other day, somebody committed some code for FAT32 for
FreeBSD-CURRENT.  This is the "bleeding edge" version of FreeBSD, but
it's available if you understand that you can't always rely on it to
do what you want.  Having said that, I've been using -CURRENT for a
couple of years now, and haven't had too much trouble.

Greg