Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:01:49 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        "root@mitica.moldsat.md" <root@mitica.moldsat.md>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about SF16-FMD2...

At 17.39 20/02/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
> How do I tune my soundcard's FM tuner (I have an SF16-FMD2)??? All I can
>do with its FM tuner is:
>	* turning it ON \ These I found in Linux's 2.2.0 kernel sources...
>	* turning it OFF/
>	* changing FMradio's volume \ These I found by sending different
>	* recording from it         / values to DSP's I/O ports...
> If someone can help me, do it, please... ;)
> Waiting for at least an answer... ;-)

instead you get more questions ... :-)
I have an old FM card , which was inside a packard bell. The owner of the
box want to put it in the trash, but I don't like such actions and so I get
it ...
It is an old Reveal (which is out of business) 23-023-001, P/N
9020-234567-01, S/No RT352244.
I was wondering if I can use it in FreeBSD. And if Yes which driver can I
use ?

Thanks for attention...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it